Welcome to our neighborhood!
We are centrally located in Schertz, TX off of IH-35 on Schertz Parkway. Our active community has over 300 homeowners and features a swimming pool facility and two playscapes. The HOA sponsors annual social events and publishes a quarterly neighborhood newsletter.
There are many ways to become involved in our neighborhood association - attend monthly board meetings, join a committee, help plan a neighborhood party or activity, and share your ideas and concerns with the trustees.
Check out the Community Calendar.
Your assistance in completing and returning this form will help us keep our records current, keep you informed on our email distribution of current events, safety concerns, etc. We are also currently working on updating a new Jonas Woods Directory. This is voluntary and will only be shared with Jonas Woods Homeowners. Please complete this Resident Information form and email to email@example.com
Find Jonas Woods HOA Group on This is a closed limited public content, members can see all content. If you have not already been asked to join, please go to the Facebook link and request to become a member. Before acceptance member requests will be verified as Jonas Woods resident.
Paying Your Dues
The HOA Assessments have arrived in your mail boxes
Find Out More about the payment options that are available for homeowners.
Please find the latest Jonas Woods newsletters here.
March 2015. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit articles for the newsletter or to provide feedback.
Easter Egg Hunt - Unfortunately cancelled this year We will try again next year.
SATURDAY, APRIL 4th
TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: JONAS WOODS TURTLE PARK
Bring your Easter basket and hop on over! There will be a visit from the Easter Bunny, an egg hunt, games, and prizes.
Please bring 12 individually wrapped candy filled plastic Easter Eggs for each child to: Pending VOLUNTEER. The children will be divided up into age groups, so please provide your child’s (children’s) name and age, as well as contact information on the bag of eggs.
Questions or if you are interested in helping at this event (hiding eggs or supervising games) please contactjonas Woods Board at email@example.com
Because many couldn’t participate in the last yard sale, Jonas Woods will be having another Spring Community Yard Sale
Saturday, April 25th, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm *Rain date Saturday May 2, 2015
If you wish to participate in the yard sale, please provide your name, address, contact number and a list of some of the items for sale (for advertising) and return it in an envelope with $7.00 cash to Maria Smith at 2308 Thomas Wolfe by Sunday, April 19, 2015. The registration fee covers the costs of City of Schertz permit, newspaper advertising and signs. A master list of participants and items being sold will be available at www.jonaswoods.com. If you have any questions, please contact Maria Smith at (716) 572-5936 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Here is a list of homes for the garage sale Second Spring Garage Sale List Community Map
ACC Committee - Open Position
The Archetictural Control Committee currently has an open position. Please review the Architecture Control Committee section of the DCCR's and the ACC Committee Charter. If interested please tell us a little about yourself by filling out the Volunteer Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The board will contact you to schedule an interview for the board appointed position.
We are in need of volunteers for all of our committees. If you would like to volunteer for one of our committees, please look at the Committees web pages to learn more about these committees. There is also a committee charter for each of our committees that will also help in determining what is needed or expected. If you are unable to join a committee, but would like to help out with projects, please let us know what skills or type of projects that you would like to volunteer. Volunteering for our committees helps to keep our dues down as well as to foster good neighbors and develop friendships. If you are new to Jonas Woods this will help you get to know your neighbors better.
Tips on how to avoid car break-ins:
- Do not leave valuables in plain view: (GPS devices, lap tops, PDA’s, cell phones, MP3’s, wallets, purses)
- Do not leave windows or sunroof open.
- Do not leave doors unlocked.
- Do not leave keys in the vehicle.
- Do not leave the garage door opener in plain view.
- Do not leave out items with personal information.
- Do not move valuable items to the trunk while in public view.
- Slow Down and use common sense before you leave your car.
Things to do for a better community
- Slow down when driving through the neighborhood, and watch for kids playing (speed limit 20 mph). Stop at stop signs.
- Do not park on the street overnight. Park in your driveway or garage.
- Keep the front and sides of your house clear from clutter!
- Clean up after your dogs.
- Make sure you don't block the sidewalk with your vehicle, lawn equipment, or bikes.
- Come to a home owners association board meeting. (1st Tuesday of each month @ 7:00 p.m. at the Jonas Woods pool)
- Neighborhood watch. If you see something suspicious, say something! We have had some break-ins (don't leave your garage door opener in your car outside) and some bikes stolen out of yards.
- Pick up trash, off the street, out of your yard, out of your neighbor's yard, anywhere!
- Follow the HOA regulations.
- Meet your neighbors!